Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cruising Memories - Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia

Some places just grab me when I visit them. Peggy's Cove is one. I have always wanted to take a trip there so when the opportunity presented itself in May of 2010, Kathy and I jumped a the chance. The sea,the rocks, the sky, the sheer majesty and wildness of the place gives a person on land a true respect and awareness of how powerful the ocean truly is. Even for those of us who have experienced the full wrath of a storm at sea are still awed by the powerful spectre of nature. The wildness of the ocean is countered my the mill pond quiet of the cove here. We came by road as the entrance is tricky and more so for an engine-less boat. Visit the Photo Essay for a tour around this magnificent piece of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment